A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Accountant”.
||New Bridge Pharmaceuticals, Dubai|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree (Accounting/Finance/Economics/Business Administration)|
|Experience||5 – 6 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||6,000 AED – 8,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
Purpose of the Role
The Payables Accountant is responsible for processing and facilitating the booking and payment of vendor invoices, debit and credit notes, and related reconciliations, employee business expenses ensuring adequate management and maintenance of the accounts’ payable processes and shall support the Financial Controller to ensure effective accounts processes are aligned with the objectives of company overall.
Required Competencies, Qualifications and Experience
- Graduate with a Degree in Finance/Accounting/Economics/Business Administration, etc.
- Minimum of five years’ experience in accounting, preferably with at least two years’ experience in a Pharmaceutical/healthcare company in the MENA Region
- Record vendor invoices, debit notes and credit notes, and employees’ business expenses in the accounting system (SAP)
- Maintenance and upkeep of the Payables ledger on a monthly basis
- Timely response for vendor queries in a proactive manner
- Communicate with vendors regarding invoice discrepancies, reconciliations and re-charges
- Maintain current copies of vendor agreements, contracts, etc.
- Accounting for stock inventory in the Hubs on a monthly basis and related transactions and reconciliations
- Handle Company travel agent account and review and process travel invoices in a timely manner
- Process employee business expenses in a timely manner
- Support finance team and commercial teams to determine the adequacy of the payable accrual
- Process payment of invoices in a timely manner
- Procure to pay controls aligned to local and statutory requirements
- Communicate and follow up effectively with stakeholders regarding payment cycle
- Establishing and maintain effective and cooperative working relationships with commercial team, vendors, etc.
- Providing excellent customer service
- Maintain and build relationships with stakeholders, internally and externally
Additional Responsibilities may include:
- Assist with budget process
- Assist with the annual and interim audits
- Assist with special projects
- Perform ad hoc analysis
- Assist with A/R and General Accounting functions
- Perform any other assigned tasks and duties necessary to support the Financial Controller and the Finance Function
How to Apply
189 total views, 1 today