A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Accountant”.
|Company Name||Cross Boundary|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | ACCA | CPA | CMA | ICAEW|
|Experience||3 – 4 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||5,000 AED – 6,500 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-Based Bounces|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Ensure all the transactions are recorded and coded accurately in all accounting systems.
- Compile and process weekly payment runs.
- Prepare financial reporting for regional entities.
- Upload bank statements for regional entities weekly and match invoices to payments.
- Prepare monthly financial reports, such as income statements, balance sheets, etc.
- Perform accounts analysis and reconciliations.
- Review and approve expense reports and expense reimbursements to ensure proper charging.
- Monitor accounts to ensure payments are up to date.
- Prepare monthly cash flow forecast.
- Coordinate the preparation of the budget and financial forecast.
- Prepare monthly and annual tax returns.
- Prepare and process sundry and recurring monthly journals.
- Assist with providing information to external auditors for the annual audit.
- Implement standard monthly management reporting packages across all subsidiaries.
- Analyze monthly, quarterly, and annual financial impact of any variations from actual performance to budget and forecast.
- Assist with other administrative functions.
- Ad Hoc duties and support the Finance team.
- The candidate must have good coordination skills to join our team.
How to Apply
295 total views, 3 today