A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Accountant”.
||Coldwell Banker UAE, Dubai|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree (Accounting / Finance)|
|Experience||2 – 4 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||5,000 AED – 6,000 AED (Plus Bonus)|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Visa | Annual Ticket|
APPLY NOW – CHECK THE BELOW EMAIL TO APPLY FOR A JOB
Apply principles of accounting to analyze financial information and prepare financial reports by compiling information, preparing profit and loss statements, and utilizing appropriate accounting control procedures.
Summary of essential job functions:
- Prepare profit and loss statements and monthly closing and cost accounting reports.
- Review, prepare sales tax, Tax reporting.
- Compile and analyze financial information to prepare entries to accounts, such as general ledger accounts, and document business transactions.
- Establish, maintain, and coordinate the implementation of accounting and accounting control procedures.
- Monitor and review accounting and related system reports for accuracy and completeness.
- Prepare and review revenue, expense, payroll entries, invoices, and other accounting documents.
- Explain billing invoices and accounting policies to staff, vendors, and clients when required.
- Resolve accounting discrepancies.
- Recommend, develop and maintain financial databases, computer software systems, and manual filing systems.
- Supervise the input and handling of financial data and reports for the company’s automated financial systems.
- Work on Accounts Receivable and Payable.
Knowledge, Skills, and Qualifications Requirements:
1. Knowledge of financial and accounting software applications. Should be well versed with Accounts Receivables and Accounts Payable.
2. Bachelors degree along with specialization in Accounts.
3. Pay attention to details.
5. Well-versed with MS Office and any Accounting software.
6. At least 2 years UAE experience in the same field
The candidate should be currently based in UAE and should be able to join immediately.
How to Apply
238 total views, 1 today