A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, and competent candidate for the position of “Accountant”.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Create ad-hoc reports for various business needs.
- Prepare tax documents.
- Compile and analyze financial statements.
- Manage budgeting and forecasting.
- Preparation of vouchers, bookkeeping, and other accounting transactions.
- Petty cash expenses preparing and handling.
- Handling of accounts receivables and payables.
- Identify accounting controls and standards that must be considered.
- Ensure Social Media agency submits its content calendars in advance for smooth communications.
- Any other duties as may be reasonably requested by the management team.
- Good communication/presentation skills.
- The candidate must have good coordination skills to join our team.
How to Apply
Please Email your CV/Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
139 total views, 2 today