A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Accountant”.
||Messe Frankfurt Middle East GmbH, Dubai|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree (Accounting / Finance) | CPA|
|Experience||3 – 5 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||8,000 AED – 10,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
APPLY NOW – CHECK THE BELOW EMAIL TO APPLY FOR A JOB
Role of an A/R Accountant:
Timely issuance of Sales Invoices, recognition of sales receipts and allocation, recognition of revenue, and generation of schedules for receivables, presales, and revenue account without error. All transactions should be in line with Company (UAE and German) guidelines. Taking proactive actions and solutions in consultation and approval of the Head of Accounts.
- Processing of Sales Invoices, recognition of sales receipts and allocation, recognition of revenue, and generation of schedules for receivables, presales, and revenue accounts.
- Ensure all transactions/ journal entries are booked in accordance with current local and German laws/guidelines.
- Taking proactive actions and solutions in consultation and approval of the Head of Accounts.
- Maintaining records regarding payments and account status.
- Obtaining information from other departments to ensure records are accurate and complete and that accounts receivable ledgers and journals are up-to-date.
- Working with the Credit control department to review accounts and provide up-to-date status.
- Collect payments onsite during build up and show run from exhibitors; collect payments from delegates during the conferences.
- Assist the team on enquiries i.e. product or product types while preparing a sales invoices
- Participate in audits and other examinations of financial records; provide auditors the reports and documents as required in a timely manner.
- Generating reports and statements for internal use as required by the Head of Accounting and/or the Finance Director to achieve the objectives which requires information related to Sales & receivables.
- High ethical standards being at the forefront of the company’s financial operations. Ethical traits include integrity, objectivity, honesty, and due care
- Organized and efficient, excellent attention to detail, and ability to manage analytics
- Acts confidently and assuredly; communicates competently with different groups of persons, reacts in a relaxed way to critical requesting; persuasive, responsive and always proactive
- Shows high commitment and high willingness to perform; takes over additional tasks and responsibility on own initiative; team player
- Is resilient in difficult situations; is able to cope with setbacks; reacts in a flexible way to unexpected events; can handle pressure and work to tight deadlines. Microsoft Office Applications, Advanced Excel
- Critical thinking and be able to apply accounting principles to financial transactions
- High level of numerical calculation ability and uses numbers as a basis in reasoning and problem solving
- Ability to properly record financial information Ability to carry out communications in writing and verbally
- Excellent written & spoken English
How to Apply
283 total views, 13 today