A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Accountant”.
||High Mark Real Estate Brokers , Dubai|
|Qualification||Professional Degree (Commerce/ Finance and Banking) Or Hons (Accounting)|
|Experience||2 – 4 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||6,000 AED – 8,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
High Mark is looking for an experienced Accountant to join our team. Please read the below before applying:
- Real Estate Experience
- Immediate hire
- Must be in Dubai
Job Description / Role
- Daily accounting operation and finalization of accounts and audit.
- Making a proper system for accounting for safeguarding timely deposit of PDC and cash collection
- Ensuring timely collection of rental income receivable and making proper reconciliation with accounts
- Preparing Statements of Accounts and calculations related to rentals and deposits
- Coordinate a proper reporting system for all sales and leasing achieved and to ensure that frequent and accurate reports are given to management.
- University Qualifications: Graduate in Commerce or Finance & Banking or Hons in Accounting
- Nature and length of previous experience: minimum 2 years of experience working as an accountant in any UAE entity
- Soft Skills and Personality traits: Time management, communication, presentation, and communication skills
- Current Location: Dubai
How to Apply
496 total views, 2 today