A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Accountant”.
|Company Name||Key Information Technology|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | Bachelors Degree|
|Experience||2 – 3 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||3,000 AED – 4,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-Based Bounces|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Review and analyze trial balance and close fixed assets module in the system.
- Review bad debt provision and impact on P&L.
- Check direct expenses for each P&L line to ensure accuracy.
- Run General Ledger Foreign Currency Evaluation.
- Post Capital Employed Interest and print the Financial Statement Integrity Report.
- Coordinate with other departments and provide valuable information and feedback.
- Make sure all bills regardless of personal and company are settled on time.
- The candidate must have good coordination skills to join our team.
How to Apply
120 total views, 1 today