A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Accountant”.
||Berlin Memorial Hospital Dubai|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree | ACCA|
|Experience||2 – 3 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||5,000 AED – 6,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
Berlin Hospital is a Hospital with facilities ranging from all specialties from General Practitioners to Urology Department. World-class German Facility bringing to you in Dubai. We focus on a family of our staff and patient-centered services.
Duties of the Accountant :
- Prepares assets, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Maintaining the accuracy of the general ledger.
- Review of the invoices and transactions in the Hospital
- Resolve outstanding balance issues
- Ensure assurance of accounts and financial statements
- Strong personal and business solutions software skills
- Good presentation and communication skills.
Experience: 2 years experience in the Healthcare industry
Salary is negotiable
Job Type: Full-time
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- accounting: 2 years (Required)
How to Apply
343 total views, 1 today