A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Accountant”.
|Company Name||REDA Chemicals|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | Bachelors Degree|
|Experience||2 – 4 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||4,000 AED – 6,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-Based Bounces|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Must have attained a relevant Accounting Bachelor’s Degree.
- Should at least have 3-4 years’ experience as an accountant in the Wholesale and/or Chemical Industry.
- Will be responsible for preparing payments, invoices, receipts, and bank reconciliation in accordance with company policies & procedures.
- Will be accountable for all local accounting entries on the ERP system, and the preparation of monthly financial reports in accordance with IFRS.
- Must have knowledge and experience of local tax rules and requirements.
- Will handle and be the main point of contact for the annual local audit review process.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Setting costing and suggesting pricing based on benchmarks for new assignments.
- Coordinate with other departments and provide valuable information and feedback.
- Make sure all bills regardless of personal and company are settled on time.
- The candidate must have good coordination skills to join our team.
How to Apply
59 total views, 2 today