A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Accountant”. The ideal candidate will be involved with preparing financial reports and statements, bank reconciliations, and cost estimation.
|Company Name||CFI Dubai|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | ACCA | CPA | ICAEW|
|Experience||4 – 5 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||7,000 AED – 8,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
The CFI Financial Group is looking for a Business Development Officer for its entity in Dubai, UAE. The ideal candidate should be well versed in all aspects of accounting, bookkeeping, budgeting, and generating and auditing reports. The position reports to the Group CFO.
- Review the entries & Validate them into the accounting system for CFI Dubai and its sister entities.
- Control the client deposits and approve them prior to posting them into the client accounts.
- Prepare withdrawal instructions for the clients and third parties.
- Follow up the company’s purchase invoices and prepare expense analysis on monthly basis,
- Prepare daily & monthly bank reconciliations
- Daily reconciliation for the client cash transactions.
- Prepare monthly closing entries (expenses, payments, etc.);
- Follow up with the company’s counterparties (banks & Financial firms)
- Responsible for updating and maintaining the Fixed Asset Register along with CAPEX and related depreciation accounting.
- Carry out other tasks related to the financial department according to the Group CFO instructions.
- Assist internal and external auditor processes and handling queries on all revenue, and other related items.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or any related field.
- Fluency in Arabic & English
- Minimum 4-5 years experience in financial accounting,
- Ability to work effectively in a dynamic, fast-paced, and highly demanding environment while meeting tight deadlines.
- Good Knowledge in the financial brokerage field
- Good Knowledge in the International Markets (FX, Equities, Commodities, etc).
- Excellent planning and organizing workload skills.
- Excellent accounting software user;
- Strong attention to detail and confidentiality.
- Team player with good communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
- Ability to manage working under pressure.
- Fast learner, and able to take responsibility and take actions when and where needed.
How to Apply
177 total views, 1 today