A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Accountant”. The ideal candidate will be involved with preparing financial reports and statements, bank reconciliations, and cost estimation.
|Company Name||Liberty Investment Company|
|Qualification||Masters | Bachelors | ACCA | ICAEW|
|Experience||5 – 6 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||7,000 AED – 8,500 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
· Month-end book closure including schedule preparation and recording of corresponding entries.
· Prepare monthly MIS report including P&L, Balance Sheet, and cash flow.
· Trial Balance review, GL reconciliations, and Audit Schedule preparation.
· Point of contact for Annual Audit and liaison with the auditor.
· Armada – Orion Data Transfer and posting on daily basis, Fixing Mapping Error Codes & Monitor Data transfer.
· Vehicle costing authorization and support in the preparation of Vehicle register.
· Assist MIS head in all reporting requirements.
· Provide Staff Debtor report and staff deduction details on a monthly basis to the payroll team. Dealing with queries from staff concerning payroll deductions.
· Provide details for inter-company invoices concerning LSC.
· Handle other work assigned by FM /GM.
· VAT Return Reporting.
· Minimum 5 years of experience in the same role.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field.
· Proficient in Computerized Accounting
· Should be available to join immediately
How to Apply
256 total views, 1 today