A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Ajman, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Accountant”. The ideal candidate will be involved with preparing financial reports and statements, bank reconciliations, and cost estimation. Working with Davis Interior Design meaning working in a strong, dynamic, and fastest-growing world-class organization.
|Company Name||Davis Interior Design|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | ACCA | CPA | ICAEW|
|Experience||3 – 4 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||5,000 AED – 7,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field
- Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Male (Any Nationality)
- With 1 to 2 years of experience in the Manufacturing Industry (Furniture)
- Must be knowledgeable in Cost Estimation (Quotation) and in UAE VAT Return
- Bookkeeping: Prepare thorough computation and submission of Value Added Tax (VAT) Return. VAT filing to FTA portal. Company budgeting. Managing the entire accounting cycle through completion, preparing documents, finalizing reports, and closing books.
- Checking all regular monthly expenses of the company and schedule of payables and receivables of the company.
- Handling employee payroll (WPS), Salary Management, Employee attendance and leave.
- Preparation of Invoices, Quotations, Purchase Orders, Agreements, and Contracts.
- Coordinating with Suppliers and Clients.
- Monitoring and recording petty cash and office supplies.
- Administrative works; answering phone calls, emails taking memos, and maintaining confidential company files.
- Project scheduling and preparation of delivery notes.
How to Apply
265 total views, 1 today