A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Accountant”.
|Company Name||The Elite Cars LLC|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | ACCA | CPA | ICAEW|
|Experience||3 – 5 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||5,000 AED – 6,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform accounting and clerical functions to support reporting authority.
- Compile and sort invoices and cheques.
- Prepare and issue cheques for accounts payable.
- Process bills for payment.
- Verify, allocate, post, and reconcile transactions.
- Analyze financial information and summarise financial status.
- Review and recommend modifications to accounting systems and procedures.
- Prepare and support month-end and year-end close process.
- Making recommendations based on analysis and status of reserves, assets, and expenditures.
- Research, track, and resolve accounting problems.
- Record business transactions and key daily worksheets to the general ledger system.
- Record charges and refunds.
- Input type vouchers, invoices, cheques, account statements, reports, and other records.
- Match invoices to work orders.
- Contact individuals with delinquent accounts to make it clear.
- Carry out the staff WPS in coordination with the HR department in a timely manner.
- Ensure all staff in the MOL list are paid through WPS transfer to avoid inconveniences in the company status of the block.
- Record keeping for employee loans, cash advance, etc. for timely deductions and account closing.
- Accurate compliance of employee compensation and benefits which includes Leave pays, EOS settlement, etc. in coordination with the HR department and UAE labor laws.
- Carry out all accounting activities in a cost-effective manner with accurate documentations both soft and hard copies.
- Accomplish all other jobs assigned by the reporting authority.
How to Apply
213 total views, 9 today