A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Accountant”.
|Company Name||Al Ghurair|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | Bachelors Degree|
|Experience||3 – 4 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||6,000 AED – 7,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare the bank reconciliation and broker account reconciliation on a monthly basis to ensure appropriate and timely recording of transactions in the general ledger and coordinate with bank officials to resolve discrepancies, if any.
- Coordinate with all finance managers across the group to provide cash flow in a timely manner and verify all cash flows for the Group companies and prepare a consolidated cash flow for the whole Group with Group CFO.
- Monitor all outstanding bank loan payments and make necessary arrangements for the repayment of loan interest and installments in a timely manner to avoid penal charges.
- Prepare the cash position of the company on a daily basis and ensure the availability of cash to meet the day-to-day operations and advise management whenever a shortfall of cash is observed or a cash injection is needed to meet financial obligations.
- Assist the account supervisor in day-to-day accounting work as well as in preparing audit schedules and disclosures for both stand-alone and consolidation audits and assist the finance manager in budgeting work and treasury manager in bank-related tasks to meet audit requirements.
- Calculate the finance charges related to bank loans and overdraft interest to ensure all the charges that are applied are as per our agreed rate with the bank and coordinate with a bank in case of any discrepancy.
- Prepare bank transfer payments to suppliers and ensure all payments are done in a timely manner without any delay in order to provide daily record Portfolio transactions and report daily Gain/Loss results to management.
- Prepare and post all receipts & debit notes related to various expenses incurred by AGI on behalf of business units to meet month-end deadlines.
- Work on special projects as advised by the Group CFO.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance /Commerce
- 3-5 years experience in a similar role in a Group Company
- Ability to interpret and analyze financial statements and periodicals
- Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
How to Apply
247 total views, 1 today