A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Accountant”.
|Company Name||GCC Solutions|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | ACCA | CPA | ICAEW|
|Experience||3 – 4 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||6,000 AED – 7,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Accommodation|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Expertise in Book Keeping.
- Build a framework.
- Expertise in Invoice Preparation, Reconciliation of Income and Expenses.
- Client Account Reconciliation.
- Experienced in preparation of monthly Bank Reconciliation statement.
- Experienced in controlling Debtors & Creditors and preparation of debtors & Creditors Outstanding list and reporting to Management.
- Expertise in dealing with banks.
- Handling Self-Correspondence with all Business Clients, Suppliers, and Banks.
- Diplomatic and Excellent in Public Relation and Office Administration.
- Month End Closing Process.
- Collecting employee information and maintaining the confidentiality of all files.
- Preparation of HR and WPS Payroll SIF File.
- Processing Monthly payrolls for all salaried employees.
- Expertise in Reconciling Petty Cash Statements.
- Efficiency in VAT registration & filing VAT return.
- Assist Auditors in monthly Auditor.
- Must have experience filing monthly and annual statements with GAZT.
- Preparation and filing of end-of-year statements for GAZT.
- Monthly and Annual reconciliation of Withholding tax for monies transferred out of Kingdom.
- The ability to speak and read basic Arabic is not a must but a plus.
How to Apply
422 total views, 1 today