A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Accountant”.
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree | ACCA | CPA|
|Experience||3 – 5 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||5,500 AED – 7,500 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
- The physical location is in JLT, Dubai.
- Candidates should be residents of the UAE.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for arranging for all kinds of financial transactions, as well as, preparing financial reports and statements, bank reconciliations, and conducting cyclical audits. In addition, the candidate shall be in charge of some administrative and HR functions.
The candidate should have strong interpersonal skills and possess strong business acumen.
- Create ad-hoc reports for various business needs
- Prepare tax documents
- Compile and analyze financial statements
- Manage budgeting and forecasting
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field
- Ability to interpret and analyze financial statements and periodicals
- Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
How to Apply
115 total views, 1 today