A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Accountant”.
|Company Name||Ocyana Perfumes|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | CPA | ACCA | ICAEW|
|Experience||3 – 5 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||5,000 AED – 6,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Evaluate, recommend and implement improvements to the systems and related process in place to gather and post all information to the financial system
- Ensures that documentation is available to support the accuracy of financial reporting
- Provide an annual budget report
- Work with appropriate personnel to ensure that financial transactions are recorded properly
- Review monthly actual results compared to budget
- Assist with Profit and Loss analysis of various products or lines of business
- Ensure that the policy and procedures in place are adequate to ensure proper accounting
- Ensure financial policies and procedures are adequate and documentation is current
- Participation in the selection process for an audit firm and assist with the preparation of the annual audit work
- Directly oversee accounts payable and receivable
- Responsible for preparation of all daily, monthly, and annual reports
- Supervise accounting functions
- Responsible for managing accounting system and software applications
- Utilizing data and software to prepare financial reports such as balance sheet, profit and loss, cash flow, product cost and profitability, and expense report.
- Monthly payroll preparation and computation
- Managing and reviewing petty cash for approval
- Preparation and updating of monthly lapsing schedule
- Responsible for preparation and submission of VAT returns
- Responsible for reconciliations of all the accounts.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
How to Apply
350 total views, 4 today