A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Accountant”.
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree|
|Experience||3 – 5 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||5,000 AED – 7,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
Flat6Labs Accountant is responsible for supporting the finance department including but not limited to overseeing the general accounting operations by controlling and verifying our financial transactions, reconciling account balances and bank statements, maintaining general ledger and preparing month-end close procedures.
- Prepare and record asset, liability, revenue, and expenses entries by compiling and analyzing account information
- Conduct monthly and quarterly account reconciliations to ensure accurate reporting and ledger maintenance
- Document financial transactions by entering account information.
- Verify, allocate, post and reconcile accounts payable and receivable.
- Analyze financial information and summarize financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss, and other statements.
- Assist with tax audits and tax returns.
- Liaison work with internal and external auditors, banks and regulatory agencies.
- Preparing bank checks and handling cash transactions.
- Prepare payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Establish tables of accounts, and assign entries to proper accounts.
- Produce error-free accounting reports and present their results.
- Support month-end and year-end close process.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or other related field.
- 2 to 3 years of accounting or financial experience.
- Thorough knowledge of basic accounting procedures
- Familiarity with financial accounting statements
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel
- Good knowledge of tax related structure & issues in UAE
- Ability to function well in a team-oriented environment.
- Get the chance to work with high potential for growth startups and bright entrepreneurs
- Exposure to different local, regional and international investors and VCs
- Engage in the buzzing startup community in the MENA region
- Work in an environment supporting creativity and proactivity, and be a part of a small dynamic team
How to Apply
197 total views, 1 today