A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Accountant”.
|Company Name||Al Futtaim|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | ACCA | CPA | ICAEW|
|Experience||3 – 4 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||5,000 AED – 6,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
To manage and control various financial and accounting systems and procedures of the company in accordance with the internationally accepted standard, and monitor its internal control to ensure financial stability and maintain complete transparency and accuracy in the system.
- To provide financial support to internal and external customers: Mall management, Leasing, Marketing, HR, Regional Finance, FM and Owners representative in relation to Business Review, financial reporting, budgeting and forecasting through effective communication in order to meet the business needs
- Responsible for complete accounting cycle for a third-party mall. (Revenue, Expense, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Bank and GL Reconciliation, Closing & Reporting)
- Ensure the activation of leasing contracts after review and perform posting run for all leasing contracts in a timely manner
- Verification of LPO’s, coding and posting of approved expenses in respective GL Accounts, cost centers and ensure approval per DOA for Opex & Capex
- Ensure payments are released per agreed payment terms and all supporting documents are in compliance with Company Policies & Procedures and ensure approval per DOA
- Preparation and review of the annual budget, quarterly forecast, and strategic Plan and KPIs thereof
- Liaise with auditors to provide necessary assistance and information as required by external and internal auditors
- Accurate cash flow forecasting and cash flow management
Minimum Qualifications And Knowledge
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
A graduate degree in commerce/accounting/finance with knowledge of Financial Management and Accounting Systems is necessary.
Advanced knowledge of ERP Financial Software is necessary; SAP and Yardi expertise will be preferred.
3-5 years of relevant experience working in diverse teams; retail leasing environment experience will be preferred.
Well-versed in IAS / IFRS.
Ability to manage time appropriately, communicate effectively with team members and business
We’re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
How to Apply
416 total views, 2 today