A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Accountant”.
|Company Name||Expert Hub Robotics|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | ACCA | CPA | ICAEW|
|Experience||2 – 4 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||5,000 AED – 6,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Should be responsible for the preparation and submission of monthly reports to the management in an accurate and timely manner.
- Shall be responsible for preparing Annual Budgets and forecasts.
- Assist the Finance Manager in Annual Accounts closing and reporting.
- Monitor and analyze monthly operating results against budget.
- Shall be responsible for handling monthly end closing activities and reporting.
- Shall be responsible for inventory control by ensuring timely inventory reconciliations.
- Administering the day-to-day operations of the Management Information Systems department and managing according to the company procedures.
- Ensuring a reliable system of internal controls is in place to adequately safeguard organizational assets and provide with integrity accurate reporting on financial results.
- Verification of all the documents relating to inventory movements (Invoice, CN, DN, Transfer Note, etc.)
- Taking responsibility for, and supervising the work of junior members of the team.
How to Apply
513 total views, 1 today