A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Accountant”.
|Company Name||Novo Cinemas|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | ACCA | CPA | ICAEW|
|Experience||3 – 5 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||6,000 AED – 8,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
The ideal candidate will be involved with preparing financial reports and statements, bank reconciliations, vendor contact, purchase orders, deposits, collections, researching discrepancies, and other related accounting duties.
- The position requires the performance of all administrative, record-keeping, and accounting-related duties assigned by the Manager.
- Create ad-hoc reports for various business needs
- Perform day to day financial transactions, verifying, classifying, posting, and recording accounts payable and receivable
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Prepare tax documents
- Compile and analyze financial statements
- Oversee the day-to-day cash flow, general ledger postings, and bank reconciliations.
- Manage budgeting and forecasting
- 2+ years of accounting experience Accounts Payable/Accounts Receivable
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field
- Ability to interpret and analyze financial statements and periodicals
- Basic knowledge of VAT
- Preferably knowledge of MS Dynamics NAV
- Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
The candidate should have stellar communication/interpersonal skills and possess strong business acumen.
How to Apply
354 total views, 1 today