A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Accountant”.
|Company Name||Swiss Properties & Investments LTD|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | ACCA | CPA | ICAEW|
|Experience||3 – 4 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||3,000 AED – 4,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage all financial accounting activities including financial reporting, cash management & banking.
- Manage receivables and payables, follow-ups, and corrective actions.
- Finalization of monthly accounts and periodical accounts.
- Cash flow forecasting and discussions with Management.
- Handling All VAT-related activities of the Organization.
- Managing entire payroll and WPS system.
- Timely payment of Service charges, Insurance & other utility bills of the properties.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field
- Ability to interpret and analyze financial statements and periodicals
- Knowledge in Quickbooks and UAE VAT
- Indian or Filipino
- Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, etc.)
- Good Command in English
How to Apply
456 total views, 3 today