A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Accountant”.
|Company Name||Ar dhal Madina Group of Companies|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | ACCA | CPA | CA | ICAEW|
|Experience||3 – 4 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||5,000 AED – 6,500 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-Based Bounces|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Preparation of Financial Statement.
- Bank Reconciliation and VAT return filling.
- Petty cash management and preparation of MIS report.
- Preparation of Balance sheet and P&L.
- Vendor management and general ledger entries.
- Supervise and mentor the personnel of the finance department.
- Manage external audit requirements, ensure proper implementation of recommendations.
- Ability to coach and develop junior members of the team.
- Good knowledge in the MS office package, (with required proficiency in Excel)
- The candidate must have good coordination skills to join our team.
How to Apply
146 total views, 1 today