A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Accountant”.
|Company Name||Fam Properties|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | ACCA | CPA | ICAEW|
|Experience||3 – 4 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||5,000 AED – 6,500 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Accommodation|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Handling vendor accounts & record invoices by receiving, processing, verifying, and reconciling.
- Make payment request & ensure timely payment to the vendors.
- Verifies vendor accounts by reconciling monthly statements and related transactions.
- Disburses petty cash by recording entry and verifying documentation.
- Posting of bank & cash receipts.
- Monthly bank reconciliation.
- Posting of Renewal & Ejari Income and Ejari Cost.
How to Apply
email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org
87 total views, 1 today