A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Accountant”.
|Company Name||Provis Estate Management|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | ACCA | CPA | ICAEW|
|Experience||2 – 4 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||5,000 AED – 6,500 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Accommodation|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support and coordinate with operations to issue customer invoices accurately and on time, and keep in touch with customers for support and SOA reconciliations.
- Book Vendor Invoices that are approved by the operation as per the Khidmah process, reconcile Vendor SOA, and request for payment once all documentation is in order.
- Support the monthly closing function and keep related Ledgers reconciled.
- BA – Major Accounting.
- CA/CMA/ACCA Preferred.
Experience and Skills:
- MS Office.
- Account Payable/ Account Receivable Experience.
- SAP/Oracle Preferred.
- Facility Management Experience Preferred.
- Fluent in Arabic and English.
Roles, Responsibilities, Duties:
- Preparation of Billings to Clients after verification of documentation and related vendor Invoices.
- Reconciliation of Customer SOA, Application of payments, and follow-ups on pending invoices.
- Submitting, Tracking, and reconciling invoices on SAP.
- Working and coordinating with operations’ departments for Variable Jobs’, invoicing, and documentation.
- Parking invoices – done after reviewing the correctness of invoices and supporting documents by 3-way match.
- Petty cash – recorded after making sure the claims are as per correct financial rules.
- Payment processing and clearing from SAP – done after obtaining the required approvals.
- Creating asset codes – done after obtaining the required approvals.
- Reconciliation of vendor SOA.
- AP aging – making sure the due invoices are requested for payment approval.
GL and Closing
- Help in Balance sheet accounts reconciliation.
- Assistance in Monthly Closing.
- Amortizing Prepayments such as Insurance, Rentals, Accommodation, and Governmental Fees.
- Other specials tasks assigned by Finance Manager.
How to Apply
107 total views, 2 today